Students are permitted to cook in the kitchen areas in the residence halls. The following kitchen use guidelines must be obeyed.
- Always make sure the burners and oven are turned off after you are done
- Clean up pots, pans, utensils and dishes within 30 minutes of finishing a
- Thoroughly clean cooking and eating areas including stovetop, sink, counters and eating areas within 30 minutes of finishing a meal.
- Dispose of any table scraps and uneaten food in the proper garbage cans.
- Mark your name and the date on all food left in the refrigerator.
- Throw away any uneaten food in the refrigerator after five days.
- Do not eat other people’s food without their permission.