Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Right to an education.
- Right to expression of opinions.
- Right to fair and consistent disciplinary proceedings.
- Right to privacy.
- Right to an environment conducive to the pursuit of an education.
- Right to membership and representation in various college clubs, organizations, and committees.
- Right to participate in student activities.
- Responsible for fulfilling the requirements of the chosen curriculum.
- Responsible for expressing opinions in a respectful manner.
- Responsible for behaving in accordance with college rules and regulations.
- Responsible for assisting in the disciplinary process to ensure fairness and consistency.
- Responsible for respecting the rights of others.
- Responsible for helping to create a safe environment conducive to learning.
- Responsible for meeting financial requirements.