Tuition and Fees
2012 - 2013 Tuition and Fees
Undergraduate tuition and fees are as follows:
- The cost for students enrolled on a part-time basis
(11 credits or less) is $440 per credit.
- The cost for students enrolled full-time (12-18 credits) in one of our Business programs is $9,320 per semester.
- The cost for students enrolled full-time (12-18 credits) in Nursing, Radiology and Medical Laboratory Technician is $10,332 per semester.
- The cost for students enrolled in the online Fitness/Wellness and Personal Training
program is $360 per credit.
- $60 Technology for students enrolled in the Online RN to BSN and Fitness/
Wellness Personal Training programs.
Graduate tuition and fees
- Comprehensive fee per semester: 7-11 credits $220; 12+ credits $440
When you register for your classes, the Controller’s Office will want to know how you plan to pay your tuition bill. If your employer will be helping pay your tuition or if you expect to receive financial aid you must contact the Controller’s Office to let them know your arrangements. Their office can be reached by calling 814-886-6368 or toll free 888-823-2220, ext. 5.
You may pay for your classes through a variety of means:
- Cash or Check: Make checks payable to Mount Aloysius College
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover)
- Financial Aid: Students in a degree completion program at Mount Aloysius College and who take at least six credits in a semester have the opportunity to apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can apply by going to: www.fafsa.ed.gov. We recommend that you request a PIN number first by going to: www.pin.ed.gov. This PIN number will allow you to sign the FAFSA form electronically. It should be kept on file since it can be used to sign and access your FAFSA form in future years. For further information, see the publication Financial Aid Guide for Off-Campus Programs.
Types of Financial Aid Available
Students may be eligible for the following types of aid:
- Federal Pell Grant
- PHEAA State Grant
- Federal Stafford Loan (subsidized and/or subsidized)
Keep in mind state and federal grants are based on the FAFSA application and take into account income, assets and number in family. Federal Stafford Loans are monies that must be repaid once you graduate or cease to be enrolled at least half-time.