Why Go Back to School?
Why should you finish your degree? For so many reasons!
- Research shows that adults who hold a degree has 28 healthy days compared to an adult who holds a high school diploma who has only 22.8
- College graduates have more opportunity to obtain better jobs because there are more jobs available
- Average earnings for an individual with a college degree are higher. The average earnings in 2003 for adults 25 and over who hold a high school diploma was $30,084. Compare this to the college graduate who on average earns $53,356.
- College graduates will have increased skills and in turn will have more opportunities for promotions within the workplace.
Our one night per week, one course at a time is a perfect opportunity for you to complete that degree within 2 to 2 ½ years and obtain the same advantages that college graduates have!
The Advantages of Adult Learning
Research has shown specific advantages for an adult to earn a degree. Our classes are tailored to help the adult learner succeed in a classroom setting. There are many advantages of enrolling in our degree completion program that contribute to the characteristics that an adult learner is seeking including:
- Opportunities to network with other business and healthcare professionals
- An opportunity to build support within the group cohort
- Lifetime friendships with like-minded learners
- A facilitative method that enables learners to bring their experiences into the classroom