Financial Aid Policies
Student Rights and Responsibilities
You have the right to know:
- What financial aid programs are available.
College determines the type and amount of assistance you receive.
- If your enrollment or financial situation changes, you can ask Mount Aloysius College to reconsider your aid package.
a. Special Consideration Request Form
b. PHEAA Form
- What the procedures and deadlines are for applying for the various types of aid.
College determines satisfactory academic progress.
You are responsible for:
- Accurately completing and submitting the necessary application forms and additional information requested by the deadline dates.
- Using financial aid monies for education and related expenses (books, supplies, etc.).
- Informing the Financial Aid Office of any grants, loans or scholarships received from outside organizations.
- Informing the appropriate offices of changes of address, name and enrollment.
- Understanding the academic progress requirements for maintaining financial aid eligibility.
FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act)
The Financial Aid Office at Mount Aloysius College is in compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act which may be found at: http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html
The FERPA Waiver Form is completed by a student in order to give the Financial Aid Office permission to speak with designated people about their account. Without the form on file, we are limited in what we are able to discuss with others, such as a spouse or a parent. Only the student may complete the form. Permissions granted by the completion of this form may be rescinded at any time by the student.
MOUNT ALOYSIUS COLLEGE Student Lending Code of Conduct