More than ninety-four percent of MAC students receive financial aid with the average aid package over $10,000. We award millions of dollars in scholarships each year and also offer grants and work-study.
Choose an option below to learn more about Financial Aid at Mount Aloysius College!
Mount Aloysius College realizes the cost to attend college can be a financial challenge for students and their families. At the College, we maintain tuition at competitive levels.
- Mount Aloysius College offers financial aid to over ninety-four percent of our students.
- The average student aid package is over $10,000.
- Mount Aloysius College awards more than $8 million each year in institutional grants/scholarships.
- Mount Aloysius College has more than 70 endowed scholarships.
- Many Mount Aloysius College students receive federal work-study.
Open House Presentation
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Danielle M. Vandenbergh