MAC faculty and staff enjoy the benefits and advantages of working in a small Catholic liberal arts College that enables them to know each other on a personal level and encourages team building ultimately enhancing the quality of service to our students. Faculty and staff work well together and genuinely care for the students’ welfare. Employees enjoy the many opportunities inherent in working in a beautiful rural campus situated on 193 acres in the picturesque Allegheny Mountains. The College’s energetic and imaginative Strategic Plan sets the pace and tone for a growth-oriented work environment. Through the on-going development and enhancement of the College’s Human Resources Program, employees enjoy many advantages in the areas of employment opportunities, compensation planning, employee recognition, safe working conditions, personal development, and professional management practices.
NOTE: While our new website propagates the web, you may see a different design at the link below. The application form is still in working order. Please return to the homepage after you finish your application. Thank you.
Returning applicant? Log-in to Applicant Self Service Center here.Benefit Information
Full-time Faculty and Staff at Mount Aloysius College enjoy a competitive employee benefits package that typically includes the following:
- Medical with Prescription Drug
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance with optional supplemental plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
Paid Leave Benefits
- Holiday, Vacation, Sick and Personal days for Staff Employees
- Sick Leave for Faculty
- Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with College Matching Contributions
- Tuition Remission for Undergraduate Study at MAC
- Tuition Exchange Scholarship Programs
- On-campus Exercise & Fitness areas
- Wellness Programs
- On-campus Day Care (daily rates and fees do apply)
This is an overview of the benefit programs offered by the College and is not a substitute for College Policy or the plan documents that govern specific plans. Eligibility and waiting periods apply. Employee premium shares are also required for participation in certain programs. Additional information is available through the Human Resources Office. While the College intends to continue the benefits described herein, it reserves the right to amend any or all provisions unilaterally.
Other Helpful Links