Offered as: Bachelor
- Forensic Accounting in Criminal Investigations Concentration
- Digital Forensics Investigation Concentration
- Emphasize decision-making from an organizational perspective
- Integrate business theory with business practice
- Learn how to manage business information
- Develop Analytical, Interpersonal, and Technical skills
Many undergraduate Accounting students continue their studies and achieve their MBA Degree in as little as 5 years. According to the Occupational Employment Outlook, financial occupations have increased 13% in the last ten years. In 2013, According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), the average starting salary for New Accounting graduates was $53,500.
Accounting students are also able to receive a general Accounting degree as well as picking a Concentration in Forensic Accounting if they choose.
- Public Accountant
- Provides auditing, tax, and consulting services to businesses and individuals.
- Private Accountant
- Working for one company and gaining in depth knowledge and experience in accounting within a specific practice.
- Government and Not-For-Profit Accountant
- This exists to provide goods or services considered socially desirable by and for the general public, a community, or it’s members