Applied Technology students advance seamlessly from a vocational-technical diploma program to the associate degree and, should they choose, to a Bachelor’s degree. Applied Technology is a 60-credit curriculum that builds upon post-secondary vocational –technical education.
Mount Aloysius College’s Applied Technology program furthers graduates to a level of sophistication enabling the pursuit of more responsible employment opportunities.
Graduates of the Applied Technology program will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in their specified vocational field
- Effectively employ written and oral communication skills to convey knowledge and opinions
- Develop critical thinking in the context of the liberal arts
- Apply increased quantitative and technical ability
- Appreciate diverse values and cultures
- Broaden awareness of moral and theological components of contemporary culture
- Build a foundation for further study
- Enhance employment opportunities