Offered as: Master
- Project Management
- Health and Human Services Administration
- Non-Profit Management
Why Get an MBA at Mount Aloysius College?
The Mount Aloysius Master Business Administration program provides students with an opportunity to work with professors who bring real-world experiences and expertise into the classroom. We provide many opportunities for face to face classroom interaction, online offerings, exciting project and experiential learning opportunities.
Mount Aloysius College MBA is focused on working with adult learners with field experience as well as the traditional student to enhance their credentials.
Where will I work?
Upon graduation, MAC Business graduates enjoy an excellent job placement and professional employers of our graduates include:
- UPMC Hospital
- Kotzan CPA & Associates
- Soccer Coach at Hampden-Sydney College
- DelGrosso’s Park Administration
- Corban OneSource
Positions include, but not limited to:
- Financial Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer
- Not-for-Profit Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Finance Manager
Are their job openings? How much will I make?
According to the Occupational Employment Outlook, employment of management occupations is projected to grow 6 percent from 2014 to 2024, about as fast as the average for all occupations, which will result in about 505,400 new jobs. Employment growth will be driven by the formation of new organizations and expansion of existing ones, which will require more workers to manage these operations.
The median annual wage for management occupations was $98,560 in May 2015, which was the highest wage of all the major occupational groups.
Recent Success Stories
- Kate Wackerman, Class 2016, Human Resource Assistant Corban OneSource.
- Julie Vitko, Class of 2016, Director of Case Management at UPMC Hospital
- Neil Harries, Class of 2016, Soccer Coach Hampden Sydney College
- Adam Gerycz, Class of 2012, CPA Kotzan CPA & Associates PC, Johnstown.
Who will teach me?
The business department is comprised of full time faculty with 50% terminally degreed and many with many years’ experience working for both profit and nonprofit businesses. The department also employs adjunct faculty who currently work for modern businesses and bring up to date job experience to the discipline.
What’s the next step?
- Request Information (top of this page!)
- Schedule a visit and see the campus
- Apply to become a Mountie!