Offered as: Master
- Project Management
- Health and Human Services Administration
- Non-Profit Management
Chair: Kimberly Asonevich
The Mount Aloysius MBA courses are taught by partially by terminally degreed professors and partially by professional practitioners in the field. The Mount Aloysius College MBA is career focused.
Many Business Administration undergraduates continue their education by receiving their Masters in Business Administration. MBA graduates increase their chances for success and the amount of opportunities are endless.
According to the Occupational Employment Outlook, business and finance occupations will increase by 8% in the next ten years. The 8% increase will amount to nearly 700,000 new jobs opening.
According to Payscale, the average salary for an MBA graduate in the United States varies from $46,000- $220,000.
Feeling intimidated by the workload and all that may come with achieving your MBA? Our program offers the following so that it is made easily available to all:
- Convenience – designed for the working professional with 8-week accelerated evening classes
- Flexiblility – students can move through the program at their own pace
- Faculty – classes are taught by experienced MAC business faculty and real-world professionals
- Tuition – Tuition is made affordable, and with the option of Financial Aid if applicable can be a great start off to a great career path
Students who have completed their MBA earn more, have a chance to start their own business, and become leaders in this emerging field.
Students have the option but are not limited to picking a specific concentration. They are now able to mix-and-match courses to complete their degree. Contact a Business Administrative faculty member to discuss how.Careers
Receiving your MBA from Mount Aloysius College opens doors to many business opportunities and wide variety of careers including but not limited to the following:
Visit this site to learn more info: