Many Business Administration undergraduates go on to receive their Masters in Business Administration. MBA graduates increase their chances for success and the amount of opportunities are endless.
According to the Occupational Employment Outlook, business and management occupations have increased 13% in the last ten years.
According to Payscale, the average salary for an MBA graduate in the United States varies from $60,000- $200,000.
Feeling intimidated by the workload and all that may come with achieving your MBA? Our program offers the following so that it is made easily available to all:
- Convenience – designed for the working professional with 8-week accelerated evening classes
- Flexible – students can move through the program at their own pace
- Faculty – classes are taught by experienced MAC business faculty and real-world professionals
- Tuition – Tuition is made affordable, and with the option of Financial Aid if applicable can be a great start off to a great career path
Students who have completed their MBA earn more, a chance to start their own business, and even become a leader in this emerging field.
Receiving your MBA from Mount Aloysius College opens doors to many business opportunities and wide variety of careers including but not limited to the following:
- Financial Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Finance Manager
- An application with professional career/goal statement and $30 application fee.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official undergraduate(s).
- An undergraduate principles of accounting course is required (This course may be waived if already completed with a letter grade of “C” or better).
- Applicants with an overall GPA above a 3.2 on a 4.0 scale are NOT required to take the GMAT exam. Applicants who already hold an advanced degree are NOT required to take the GMAT exam. GMAT scores must be less than 5 years old at the time of application.