Offered as: Associate, Bachelor
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Communications Media
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Sports Management
- Computer Applications
- Business Administration 4+1 (MBA Program)
Business Administration students will gain all of the qualities needed to become prepared for the Professional Business and Marketing field.
- Emphasize decision-making from an organizational perspective
- Integrate business theory with business practice
- Blending technological expertise with written and oral communication skills
- Use the traditional areas of accounting, finance, management, and marketing to build a foundation for creative decision making.
- Develop technical and interpersonal skills necessary for entry-level employment.
Many undergraduate Business Administration students further their studies and achieve their MBA Degree in as little as 5 years.
According to the Occupational Employment Outlook, business and management occupations have increased 13% in the last ten years.
In 2013, According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), the average starting salary for New Business Administration graduates was $56,000.
A Business degree from Mount Aloysius College enables you to peruse a wide variety of careers, including but not limited to the following:
Health Care Administration
Small Business Owner/Manager
Human Resource Manager
Public Relations Specialist
Student Success Profile
All of the professors that teach the courses have had real world experience and that bring that to the classroom, making sure you don’t just get textbook definitions. This allows the working world to come to life in college, definitely a positive reinforcement for business students." April Tewksbury Class of ‘13