The Liberal Arts curriculum begins with a broad core of instruction in the humanities, behavioral/social sciences and natural sciences.
The courses give you a broad academic experience and flexibility in designing your personalized degree programs. Read MAC’s goals for Liberal Arts grads then you decide.
- Speak and write effectively;
- Understand yourself and those around you;
- Think clearly and solve problems creatively;
- Understand and appreciate the diverse nature of your world;
- Integrate personal belief and culture as you work toward ethical decisions;
- Learn and use more software;
- Expand your world; and
- Create a platform for learning.