According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, job outlook is to increase by 19% from 2014 to 2024 and the median pay during 2014 was $42,250.
- Convenience – designed for the working professional with evening classes held year-round.
- Flexibility – students can move through the program at their own pace.
- Application – program prepares students for a license in this field, to pursue employment in a variety of social services agencies or to advance within their current profession.
- Affordability – Mount Aloysius College is an affordable private institution.
- An application with professional career/goal statement.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official undergraduate transcript(s).
- An undergraduate statistics course is required; an undergraduate research methods course is highly recommended.
- Applicants with an overall GPA above a 3.2 on a 4.0 scale are NOT required to take the GRE exam. Applicants who already hold an advanced degree are NOT required to take the GRE. GRE scores must be less than five years old at the time of application.