MAC’s Nuclear Medicine program allows students to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree from Mount Aloysius College and a certification in Nuclear Medicine from The University of Findlay, OH. Students spend three years studying at Mount Aloysius and complete coursework at The University of Findlay.
Offered as: Bachelor, Certificate, Cooperative
MAC’s state-of-the art Medical Imaging labs offer a low-pressure environment for practice and skill development prior to off-campus clinicals. This on-campus involvement, coupled with the expertise of our faculty drives our 99 percent career- placement rate.
The Mount Aloysius College Nuclear Medicine Program offers:
- Ninety-nine percent career-placement rate;
- Technical education and hands-on learning in classroom and clinical settings;
- Professors with terminal degrees in your field;
- The benefits of two great schools, and
- Physician supervision and instruction in handling radio-pharmaceuticals.