Mount Aloysius College’s Nuclear Medicine program allows students to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree from Mount Aloysius College and a certification in Nuclear Medicine from The University of Findlay, OH. Students spend three years studying at Mount Aloysius and complete coursework through The University of Findlay for their final year.
Offered as: Bachelor, Certificate, Cooperative
The Mount Aloysius College Nuclear Medicine Program offers:
- A 99% career-placement rate;
- Technical education and hands-on learning in classroom and clinical settings;
- Professors with terminal degrees in your field;
- The benefits of two great schools, and
- Physician supervision and instruction in handling radio-pharmaceuticals.