Student Outcomes Information for PTA Program
- Average 3 year graduation rate for the PTA program between 2013-2015 is 74.5%
Pass rates on the National Physical Therapist Assistant Exam (NPTAE):
- 3 year average for pass rates on the NPTAE for graduates between 2013-2015 is 90.27%
- 2 year average for pass rates on the NPTAE for graduates between 2014-2015 is 94.65%
Employment rate for PTA graduates 2014-2015 is 98%.
- One of the fastest-growing fields in the United States and one of the best programs in Pennsylvania.
- Long-standing regional and national reputation for healthcare education.
- Variety of clinical experiences offered in healthcare settings.
- Career opportunities exist in many different areas such as hospitals, rehabilitation centers, outpatient clinics, school systems and industrial settings.