Offered as: Master
- Elective Option
- Management Option
- Thesis Option
- Convenience – designed for the working professional, with evening classes held year-round
- Flexible – students can move through the program at their own pace.
- Graduates are prepared for a career in behavioral modification and psychological research, advancement within social service agencies, or to continue with doctoral level studies.
- Affordable tuition.
- An application with professional career/goal statement and a $30 application fee.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcript(s).
- Current resume.
- An undergraduate statistics course is required; an undergraduate research methods course is highly recommended.
- Applicants with an overall grade point average above a 3.2 on a 4.0 scale are NOT required to take the GRE exam. Applicants who already hold an advanced degree are NOT required to take the GRE exam. The GRE score must be less than five years old at the time of application.
Comprehensive Exam Requirement
A comprehensive examination is required after the completion of the core courses. The comprehensive exam will evaluate the learning of the material from the required course work and will be in appropriate sections. Any sections failed by the student must be retaken.