Mount Aloysius College
- Seeks to synthesize faith with learning and to develop competence with compassion
- Respects an ecumenical learning environment that encourages the search for truth through discovery, discourse, critical thinking, and communication
- Challenges all to think more deeply about the world, one's purpose and responsibility towards the world, and one's identity in an atmosphere that values the dignity and worth of all people
- Emphasizes social responsibility, through systemic change inspired by the works of Mercy, to further justice and peace in our world
- Seeks to integrate faith with life through communal worship, sacraments, and spirituality
Mount Aloysius College provides a faith-centered environment, rich with opportunities for engaging the intellect, the heart, and the soul.
- Catholic Liturgy of the Eucharist is offered Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:20 pm and on Sunday at 7:00 PM, in Our Lady of Mercy Chapel
- The Sacraments and Pastoral Care opportunities are available to students and staff alike.
- All Students are required to take theology and philosophy as part of their core requirements.
- Prayer, retreats, and faith sharing opportunities are an integral part of campus life.
- Students, Faculty, and Staff engage in reflection on and participation in social justice issues and service projects.
- Justice and service immersion experiences are offered throughout the year.
- Service learning is a growing dimension of the curriculum.