We’ve been waiting for you!
The New Student Orientation (NSO) staff is pleased to welcome you to the Mount Aloysius College! NSO’s primary goal is to provide you and your family with the information and tools you need to explore MAC’s offerings, access important resources, learn about a wide range of activities and programs, and discover what it means to be a “Mountie.”
We hope this site will be your road map to a successful transition to the College. It is filled with important information about NSO and the College, including important updates about tasks you’ll need to complete before arriving on campus.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
What next? Complete the Orientation Checklist!1. Register for Orientation
Visit the Health Services page , scroll to the bottom of the page and download any Health Forms that pertain to your student status.
Watch these nine videos to get more familiar with campus and it’s departments, and learn how the gears turn at MAC.
Choose PLAYLIST below to see the whole collection or press play to see them in order.
- View the NSO Schedule (Coming Soon).
- Read the NSO Newsletter (PDF).
- Fill out the Housing Preference form.
- Register and complete the EduRisk Training here.
- Your institution registration code is 2777-SE37-XY12.
- Choose 3-5 videos from the list to complete.
- Review our meal plan options.
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
- Fill out the form at the bottom of the page to get in contact!
- Fill out the FERPA Waiver form on the Registrar’s page.
- Fill out the Media Release Form and drop off with the MAC Communications Department (Main 104).
- Request for accommodation (if needed).
- Complete tasks on the MAC Portal page.
- Once you register for classes, you will find your Student ID number on your schedule. Enter that number here with your last name to get your email information.
- Access your email.
- Sign up for the MAC Alert System by logging into the MAC Portal, clicking on the HELP tab, and choosing MAC Alerts.
- Pay your tuition bill
- You can check your bill on line. All financial requirements must be met prior to the start of classes.Your invoice will be available on-line. You can access your bill through the portal page or by accessing your account on portal.mtaloy.edu. This is the same site that you use to review your schedule and your grades.
- Buy Books from the MAC bookstore.
- Map out your classes to avoid any first day confusion.
Other Helpful Links