- Welcome to MAC
- Career Services
- Counseling & Health Services
- Safety & Security
- Managing Your Finances
Meeting With Your Advisor
Opportunities when students should meet with an Advisor
• Prior to semester registration.
• Prior to any changes in schedule.
• Once an Academic Intervention Form is received.
• Prior to withdrawal from class or college.
• Prior to choosing or changing a major.
• When struggling with any personal or academic issues that affect academic success.
• When students have academic and personal successes that they would like to celebrate—internship opportunities, academic achievements, etc.