- Welcome to MAC
- Career Services
- Counseling & Health Services
- Safety & Security
- Managing Your Finances
Financial Aid Office
Main Administration Building, Room 122
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The Financial Aid Office is always available to help you. If you have questions, please feel free to stop by the office anytime. We will contact you via your school email address if at anytime we need to get a hold of you regarding your financial aid. All other correspondence will be mailed to your home address or the address you listed on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Tips to help you throughout the year:
• Stop by the Financial Aid Office throughout the year and check out the scholarships bulletin board. Scholarship information is received throughout the year from various groups and organizations.
• Check your school email account often. We will notify you this way of important deadline dates, requirements and other information throughout the school year.
• If you receive any type of financial aid, never drop a class or withdraw from college without first seeking the advice of the Financial Aid Office staff. Dropping or withdrawing can affect your financial aid now and in the future.
• Remember your financial situation is unique. If you have questions about your financial aid, please seek out a financial aid representative to answer your concerns or questions.