- Welcome to MAC
- Career Services
- Counseling & Health Services
- Safety & Security
- Managing Your Finances
Cosgrave Dining Hall
Cosgrave Student Center, Upper Level
The food service of Metz & Associates, LTD offers a program dedicated to delivering variety, value and service at each and every meal. Your satisfaction is very important. Comments or questions are encouraged in order that better service may be offered. Just stop by or call the Food Service Office located in the kitchen of the Cosgrave Dining Hall.
- Food may not be taken from the dining hall area without special permission.
- Students are not permitted to share their meals with others.
- Special meals for restricted diets may be arranged by contacting the Director of Student Health Services located in St. Joseph Hall, Room 102.
- Commuters are encouraged to take advantage of the reasonable prices offered in the dining hall. A commuter block meal plan is also available.
- Bagged meals will be provided on request (24 hour advance notice needed) if a student has a conflict with class, work, or clinical schedules, or any special College event that will prevent one from eating a meal on campus.
- Sick students may request meals by obtaining a sick meal request form from the Residence Life Department or Student Health Services and asking a responsible friend to pick up their missed meal for them.