- Welcome to MAC
- Career Services
- Counseling & Health Services
- Safety & Security
- Managing Your Finances
Health Requirements - Part 1
All students must complete a health form and submit it prior to the start of classes. To assure your health and safety while you are part of our college community we will require specific health information. The following must be completed before students begin classes.
A. Required for All Students:
Health Forms: All students entering college must have a health form on file and have received a physical exam by their physician.
• All students are required to have a health form on file in Health Services. You can request a Health Form through the Health Services office.
• The Physical Exam and Immunization portion of the health form must completed by your family physician.
Immunizations: All students are required to have the following immunizations before entering college.
• Polio series.
• Varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccine or history of the disease.
• Tetanus/Diptheria vaccine (Must have a TD booster within the past 10 years)
• MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) 2 doses, or report of positive titers confirming immunity.