- Welcome to MAC
- Career Services
- Counseling & Health Services
- Safety & Security
- Managing Your Finances
Moodle is a course management system used for courses offered by the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education.
During fall and spring semesters, students enrolled in on-campus academic programs require special permission to enroll in online Moodle courses.
During summer terms, any MAC student may register for an online Moodle course except for incoming first semester freshmen.
Go to https://portal.mtaloy.edu
Click on Moodle link
Click Click here to proceed to Moodle login.
Enter username and password.
- Username will be your student id #.
- The default password is mountaloysiuscollege.
- To change your password. After logging in, click on your name - your profile window opens. Select the Change Password button. Type in your old password and then a new password twice in the spaces provided and click Save changes. Be sure to remember your password.
- Moodle is not supported by the helpdesk at Mount Aloysius College. All support requests should be made directly to the Learning House Help Center .
The Help Center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Select Launch the Help Center on the Learning House Moodle login page for information.