- Welcome to MAC
- Career Services
- Counseling & Health Services
- Safety & Security
- Managing Your Finances
Resources and Services
- The Security Department has tools to open locked cars, jumper packs for dead batteries and an air tank for flat tires.
- The Lost and Found Department is located in the Safety & Security Office. Any unclaimed item after a period of thirty days will be disposed of.
- A Campus Escort Service is available to any visitor, student, faculty or staff member. Officers will gladly provide an escort, when available, at anytime. In order to request this service, please call 814-886-6327. Escorts are offered for someone arriving or departing campus when it is dark out or during inclement weather or for anyone with a temporary or permanent disability.
- Safety & Security works to assure safe and secure conditions in campus facilities and grounds, including monitoring that foliage is trimmed, entrances are unobstructed and campus lighting is in good working order. College community members are encouraged to make Safety & Security aware of potential safety concerns on campus.