- Welcome to MAC
- Career Services
- Counseling & Health Services
- Safety & Security
- Managing Your Finances
When to Call Campus Security
- If you are the victim of a crime.
- If you observe a criminal act.
- If you observe or are involved in a vehicle accident.
- If you or someone you know becomes injured or seriously ill.
- If you see a suspicious person in a residence hall, parking lot or other location.
- To express a safety concern; i.e. burned out exterior light, propped doors, use of candles, etc.
- To report the use, sale or possession of illegal drugs, including alcohol.
- To report the possession of any type of firearm or weapon.
Always call the Safety & Security Department when you are unsure whether an occurrence should be reported.