This scholarship was established in 1992 in memory of Michael John Kuhar, a Mount Aloysius Occupational Therapy student who died in 1992.
- Financial need.
- Minimum 2.50 GPA.
- Must be at least 22 years old.
- Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy major.
- Sophomore through senior year. Preference shall be given to a sophomore.
- Must have demonstrated active leadership in the life of Mount Aloysius through a service organization. Acceptable groups include, but are not limited to, clubs (preference to OT club); societies; and residence hall residents. Social organizations are excluded.
- Preference given to residents of Vintondale, Twin Rocks, or Nanty Glo, PA.