Take our Campus Ministry Survey to help us improve!
Download our Spring 2013 Brochure!
Campus Ministry at Mount Aloysius College is called to witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We seek to serve the spiritual needs of the campus community by fostering an understanding and awareness of a God who is loving, merciful, and forgiving. Rooted in the Catholic tradition and inspired by Catherine McAuley, Campus Ministry at Mount Aloysius College supports people of all faiths and those questioning matters of faith.
We hope to instill a commitment
- to life-long spiritual growth,
- to the deepening of a loving relationship with God
- and to the living out of the college's values of Mercy, Justice, Hospitality and Service.
What We're About
Campus Ministry supports the development of the whole person by
- Encouraging the deepening of faith through spiritual programs, prayer opportunities, retreats, faith sharing and Bible-study.
- Celebrating Word and Sacrament through liturgical prayer and inspiring music.
- Providing practical moral guidance for making wise choices and developing and living the gospel in today's world.
- Creating opportunities for leadership by encouraging the development of God-given talents.
- Embodying the Works of Mercy through social outreach to all, preferentially opting for those who are poor and in greatest need.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.