The PTA Club of Mount Aloysius College seeks to promote and enhance the professional growth and development of current and future students interested in the field of Physical Therapy.
- the values of Mount Aloysius College: Justice, Hospitality, Mercy, and Service
- the seven core values as outlined by the APTA
- Professional Duty
- Social Responsibility
- To enhance learning opportunities for students enrolled in the PTA program.
- To promote awareness in the community about Physical Therapy related issues.
- To honor the Mount Aloysius tradition of service by participating in activities including, but not limited to: service projects, volunteer work, and fundraising for charitable causes.
- To raise money to provide opportunities for the club and its individual members to further their education.
President: Kelly Weatherly
Vice President: Chelsae O'Keiff
Secretary: Karissa Weisel
Treasurer: Jessica Costello