Degrees type: Bachelor
At Mount Aloysius our Online Business program is ranked in the top 35% in the United States. The academic study of Business at Mount Aloysius integrates accounting, finance, management and marketing. The study of Business is exciting; it acknowledges the reality that instantaneous communication offers unlimited opportunity in global markets. Students here benefit from an academic approach that encourages personal leadership development, written and oral communication skills, and analytical ability using cutting edge technology.
The online accelerated Bachelor Degree Completion program in Business Administration at Mount Aloysius College allows qualifying students with an associate degree or 60 hours of college credits to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in 2 to 2 1/2 years!
Students are able to apply what they learn immediately in their professional field. All classes are taught by fully qualified faculty, many with years of business field experience. Students will also draw upon their work experience for projects and assignments. This program is suitable for working adults who aspire to leadership positions within their organization or who aim at making a significant career transition into management.
- Business Managers
- Marketing Professionals
- Human Resource Managers
- Sports Managers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Sustainability Officers
- General and Operations Managers
Where are graduates working?
Mount Aloysius business graduates are leading successful careers at places such as
- Aerotek Professional Services Recruiter
- American Racer Tires
- Atlanta Hawks
- Blair County Senior Services
- Guthrie Health
- Morgan Stanley
- Northrop Grumman
- Old Dominion Trucking Company
- Soccer Coach at Hampden-Sydney College
- UPMC Hospital
- ACCT 101 – Accounting Principles I 3 Credits
- ACCT 102 – Accounting Principles II 3 Credits
- MGMT 117 – Principles of Management 3 Credits
- BUS 211 – Business Law I 3 Credits
- BUS 212 – Business Law II 3 Credits
- MGMT 219 – Human Resource Management 3 Credits
- FIN 220 – Corporate Finance 3 Credits
- FIN 222 – Personal Finance 3 Credits
- MGMT 239 – Operations Management 3 Credits
- MKTG 250 – Principles of Marketing 3 Credits
- BUS 345 – Business Internship 3-12 Credits (3 Credits Required)
- MGMT 410 – Organizational Behavior 3 Credits
- BUS 490 – Business Integrative Seminar 3 Credits (satisfies core requirement)
A graduate with a business degree is able to pursue any number of career options. The demand for Human Resources Managers is expected to rise 9% from 2014 to 2024, an increase of 10,800 jobs.*
The average median wage for a Human Resources Manager in the state of Pennsylvania is $132,960.*
Students graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Business Administration will:
- Demonstrate effective communication skills appropriate for the business environment;
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills suitable for working in collaborative settings;
- Solve problems requiring quantitative and/or qualitative anaylsis;
- Develop a comprehensive foundation in the concepts and practices of the core areas of business;
- Analyze business or organizational situations using ethical approaches to decision making; and
- Demonstrate career readiness through experiential learning.
The Business of Healthcare
Jessica, ‘17, ‘19, found her passion in healthcare administration.
There’s No Place Like Home: From Mountie to CEO
Jake Claar, ‘11, made his dream of starting his own business a reality.
Social Media & Roller Coasters
Michelle Kline takes her skills and dedication she learned at MAC and uses them to serve her local community!
Alum Serves as Coast Guard Officer
Nick DiDiano realized he could make a difference in his community during his time at MAC. After graduation, he kept going.
Student Voices & Success Stories
- Matt Duval, ‘08, is a Solutions Specialist at Old Dominion Freight.
- Bryan Nolan, ‘11, is a Program Manager at Sotera Defense.
- Greg Wierzbicki, ‘16, is a Business-Financial Analyst at Alcon.
- Matthew Metzger, ‘11, is a Capital Markets Analyst at Morgan Stanley.
- Sean Steffy, Publications Coordinator at Mount Aloysius College
Faculty & Staff
Assistant Professor of Business Administration, Internship Coordinator
Associate Dean of Continuing Education & Strategic Partnerships/Business Department Chairperson
Assistant Professor of Accounting and Business Administration/Coordinator of Assessment & Accreditation for the Business Department
Still have questions?
A member of the admissions team would love to get connected with you!
Main Administration Building
7373 Admiral Peary Highway
Cresson, PA 16630