We are thrilled that you are taking the next step in becoming a Mountie!
Your tuition and housing deposits reserve your seat in the classroom and your placement into our residence halls at Mount Aloysius College.
Your deposit is not an extra charge. You will see those amounts subtracted on your student account immediately.
Absolutely. Email your admissions counselor, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re not sure, and we will work with you to make your situation work.
- Fall semester entry: Our primary deadline is June 1 (pushed back from May 1 to help our incoming students during this challenging time). Students may still enroll and deposit for housing after that date (as available).
- Spring semester entry: We offer rolling admissions so pay attention to the semester starting date. It will need to be paid by the first day of class. We do have programs that fill early, so we advise that you pay your deposit as soon as possible so that you can get the classes you need.
There are multiple ways to pay
- By phone: Call 814-886-6383
- By mail: Admissions Office, 7373 Admiral Peary Highway, Cresson, PA 16630-1999
- Make checks payable to Mount Aloysius College
- Online: Pay below!