Even after graduation, Mount Aloysius alumni continue to come back to their alma mater! Explore upcoming events, engage with fellow alumni, and discover how you can help give back to MAC and the students following in your footsteps!
The Mount Aloysius Alumni Office would like to keep the alumni family connected! Have you updated your address or changed your name? Do you have an announcement or a new achievement you would like to share with our community? We want to know!
Nurse Kinsey is Ready for Liftoff
Flight Nurse Kinsey Provides Care for Patients During Transport
Straight from the Classroom to Quantico
When he landed an internship with the FBI, Bryan quickly learned the value of a MAC education.
Name That Plant
Leanne appreciated the beauty of MAC’s campus and wanted to educate her peers on the environment that surrounds them!
Superstars On & Off the Field
Katie Mirance, ‘20, and Emily Goldyn, ‘19, shared similar MAC history.
- Fill out the following areas of the special organization registration plate application:
- Section “A”
- Section “D,” if personalizing your plate
- Section “E”
- Send completed form, along with a $50 check or money order payable to “Mount Aloysius College.” If you would like to pay with a credit card, please call the Office of Institutional Advancement at (814) 886-6396.
- You will receive a gift receipt in the amount of $18.
- Mailing Address:
Mount Aloysius College
Office of Institutional Advancement
7373 Admiral Peary Highway
Cresson, PA 16630
- Once received, Mount Aloysius will complete sections “B” and “C” and submit the form with payment to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. If you would like to personalize your plate further – please see the back of the application form for more specific instructions and regulations.