DuBois Radiography Open House
March 16, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on November 8, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on February 19, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on March 16, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Learn more about the Mount Aloysius College associate’s degree program in Medical Imaging/Radiography offered in cooperation with Penn Highlands DuBois Medical Center.
- Full-time, two-year associate’s degree program
- Affordable tuition and college, federal, and state financial aid offerings.
- Course formats include:
- Traditional classroom
- Live video conference
- Graduates are eligible to take the ARRT licensure exam
- Career opportunities exist in:
- Medical Centers
- Outpatient clinics
- Physician’s offices
- 9% increase in jobs expected through 2024
- Average median wage for Radiologic Technologists in PA is $56,880
All classes are taught by Mount Aloysius College faculty and are conveniently located at Penn Highlands DuBois.
Questions? Reach us at 814-886-6339 | firstname.lastname@example.org