Mr. Rick Mishler, Director of Transfer and Returning Adult Freshmen Admissions
B.S, Mount Aloysius College
M.B.A, Mount Aloysius College
- Transfer and Returning Adult Freshmen Admissions
- Enrollment Management
- Military Affairs
- Campus Location: Admin 118G
- Telephone: 814-886-6339 or text 814-487-8002
- Email: RMishler@mtaloy.edu
- Additional: Rick works with all transfer students, adult freshmen, readmit students, and students under the GI-Bill/Yellow Ribbon Program with last names beginning with the letters A-K, as well as Freshmen students from Somerset County and southeastern PA, and out-of-state students with last names beginning with the letters A-K.
A member of the enrollment management/admissions team since 2006, Rick is a proud graduate of Mount Aloysius College. He holds a bachelor degree from the College. Rick encourages all transfer students to visit in person and would be delighted to complete a tentative transfer evaluation for them. Rick also works with part-time and full-time students. He is eager to assist students to excel beyond the Horizon! Visit campus soon!