You should contact the instructor of the class. If he or she determines that the grade should be changed, the change is initiated on a Grade Change Form signed by the instructor, department chair, division chair, Dean of Academic Affairs, and Registrar. Once the required signatures are in place, the form comes to the Registrar’s Office and the change is entered into the grade system. The student may view grades on MyMAC to see the changes that were made. Disputes of a final grade must be made within 30 days of the final grade being posted to student’s record.

Incomplete grades (“I”) for which the work has been completed are converted to a grade via the process listed above. The student has 6 weeks to make up an incomplete grade or the “I” will be changed to an “F.”