Watch the video above to learn just how affordable education can be at Mount Aloysius College.
Approximately ninety-eight percent of MAC students receive financial aid with the average aid package over $12,000. We award millions of dollars in scholarships each year and also offer grants and work-study.
Click below to see what you qualify for:
Choose an option below to learn more about Financial Aid at Mount Aloysius College!
Mount Aloysius College realizes the cost to attend college can be a financial challenge for students and their families. At the College, we maintain tuition at competitive levels.
Check out what you qualify here:
- Mount Aloysius College offers financial aid to over ninety-four percent of our students.
- The average student aid package is over $10,000.
- Mount Aloysius College awards more than $8 million each year in institutional grants/scholarships.
- Mount Aloysius College has more than 70 endowed scholarships.
- Many Mount Aloysius College students receive federal work-study.
Open House Presentation
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Danielle M. Vandenbergh