Here are the details:
- The camp is free for everyone!
- We can accommodate up to 60 campers
- First-come, first-served, but we’ll start a waiting list for all additional applicants after the camp is full. You will need to verify your attendance in May so we can confirm that your camper will be joining us.
- Available to students in grades 9-11 as of Spring 2024
- Camp runs from 8am to roughly 5 pm on both days
- Located on the Mount Aloysius College campus, taught by Mount Aloysius College faculty
- All campers will receive a custom health kit including stethoscope, personal protection kit, protective goggles, exercise band, sterile gloves, sterile gauze, blood pressure cuff, goniometer, retractable tape measure, and messenger bag
- Campers who complete both days of the camp will receive a scholarship from Mount Aloysius
Registration for the Summer 2024 camp will open on Friday, April 12, 2024. A registration link will be shared on the Mount Aloysius College Facebook page.
Once the camp reaches capacity, a waitlist for the camp will be created in the event additional space opens with the camp.