Jobs at MAC
Be A Mountie!
Great talent is at the heart of a Mercy Education. Our faculty and staff are committed to the ethos of the Religious Sisters of Mercy, founded by Mother Catherine McAuley in 1831. As such, we value Service, Mercy, Justice & Hospitality both on campus, among students, faculty & staff, and in the broader community. Learn more about how you can Be a Mountie by Exploring New Job Opportunities or the status of previous applications.
Here you will find the resources you need to Be a Mountie!
Returning employment applicant? Log-in to Applicant Self Service Center here.Benefit Overview
Full-time Faculty and Staff at Mount Aloysius College enjoy a competitive employee benefits package that typically includes the following:
- Medical with Prescription Drug
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance with optional supplemental plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
Paid Leave Benefits
- Holiday, Vacation, Sick and Personal days for Staff Employees
- Sick Leave for Faculty
- Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with College Matching Contributions
- Tuition Remission for Undergraduate Study at MAC
- Tuition Exchange Scholarship Programs
- On-campus Exercise & Fitness areas
- Wellness Programs
- On-campus Day Care (daily rates and fees do apply)
This is an overview of the benefit programs offered by the College and is not a substitute for College Policy or the plan documents that govern specific plans. Eligibility and waiting periods apply. Employee premium shares are also required for participation in certain programs. Additional information is available through the Human Resources Office. While the College intends to continue the benefits described herein, it reserves the right to amend any or all provisions unilaterally.
Other Helpful Employment Links
Email us at HumanResources@mtaloy.edu
Or call us at 814-886-6390