We’ve been waiting for you!
The New Student Orientation (NSO) staff is pleased to welcome you to the Mount Aloysius College! NSO’s primary goal is to provide you and your family with the information and tools you need to explore MAC’s offerings, access important resources, learn about a wide range of activities and programs, and discover what it means to be a “Mountie.”
We hope this site will be your road map to a successful transition to the College. It is filled with important information about NSO and the College, including important updates about tasks you’ll need to complete before arriving on campus.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Next Step – Complete the Orientation Checklist!Register for Orientation
Visit the Health Services page, scroll to the bottom of the page and download any Health Forms that pertain to your student status.
View the NSO Schedule (coming soon)
Fill out the Housing Preference form.
Register and Complete the Campus Sexual Violence Elimination (SaVE) Act Learning Program. The course you will select is “Lasting Choices: Preventing Sexual Assault”
To begin Training, follow these steps:
- Go to www.edurisklearning.org.
- Select Register Now on the right side of the screen.
- Create a username and enter the required demographic information.
- Enter a valid campus email address and your role* at the institution. *Role : Student
- Enter this institution code: 2777-SE37-XY12 (include dashes).
- Select the Department Student
- After clicking Register, you will receive a welcome email from EduRisk with your username and a temporary password.
- Follow the link in the email to sign on.
- You will be prompted to enter a new password.
Complete the Personalized Feedback Indicator http://www.360proof.org/pfi/
Review our meal plan options.
Schedule an appointment with Student Success and Advising.
Fill out the form at the bottom of the page to get in contact!
Stop by the Campus Police Office in Cosgrave 104 to get your picture taken for your Student ID- You will need to bring your license or another photo ID to your appointment. If no officers are in the office, call 814-886-6327 and someone will assist you.
Fill out the FERPA Waiver form, look at the Academic Calendar and review your course requirements in the College Catalog on the Registrar’s page.
Fill out the Media Release Form and drop off with the MAC Communications Department (Main 104).
Request for accommodation (if needed).
Complete tasks on the MAC Portal page.
- Once you register for classes, you will find your Student ID number on your schedule. Enter that number here with your last name to get your email information.
- Access your email.
- Sign up for the MAC Alert System by logging into the MAC Portal, clicking on the HELP tab, and choosing MAC Alerts.
- Sign up for your Campus Parking Pass. (when you pick it up you will need your license, registration, and payment of $40)
Pay your tuition bill
- You can check your bill on line. All financial requirements must be met prior to the start of classes.Your invoice will be available on-line. You can access your bill through the portal page or by accessing your account on portal.mtaloy.edu. This is the same site that you use to review your schedule and your grades.
Buy Books from the MAC bookstore.
Map out your classes to avoid any first day confusion.