Join Us for Orientation!
We hope this site will be your road map to a successful transition to the College. It is filled with important information about NSO and the College, including important updates about tasks you’ll need to complete before arriving on campus.
Fill out the form on the bottom of this page and we will be in touch!
Or call 814-886-6321
Visit the Health Services page, scroll to the bottom of the page and download any Health Forms that pertain to your student status.
Schedule Coming Soon
Register and Complete the Campus Sexual Violence Elimination (SaVE) Act Learning Program. The course you will select is “Lasting Choices: Preventing Sexual Assault”
To begin Training, follow these steps:
- Go to www.edurisklearning.org.
- Select Register Now on the right side of the screen.
- Create a username and enter the required demographic information.
- Enter a valid campus email address and your role* at the institution. *Role : Student
- Enter this institution code: 2777-SE37-XY12 (include dashes).
- Select the Department Student
- After clicking Register, you will receive a welcome email from EduRisk with your username and a temporary password.
- Follow the link in the email to sign on.
- You will be prompted to enter a new password.
Complete the Personalized Feedback Indicator http://www.360proof.org/pfi/
Schedule an appointment with Student Success and Advising.
Fill out the form at the bottom of the page to get in contact!
Stop by the Campus Police Office in Cosgrave 104 to get your picture taken for your Student ID- You will need to bring your license or another photo ID to your appointment. If no officers are in the office, call 814-886-6327 and someone will assist you.
For parking permits, please bring your driver’s license and vehicle registration. You will also be given an opportunity to complete this on your first day of orientation.
Fill out the FERPA Waiver form, look at the Academic Calendar and review your course requirements in the College Catalog on the Registrar’s page.
CAMPUS PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEO FOR OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY USE POLICY
Mount Aloysius College and its representatives on occasion take photographs and videos for use in publications, videos, websites, news media, social media, or other recruitment or promotional materials. Subjects include but are not limited to, its students, faculty and staff, in situations appropriate to the image of an academic institution. This serves as public notice of the College’s intent to do so and as a release of permission to the College to use such images as it deems fit. Students who object to the use of their photographs have the right to withhold their release by completing a form in the Director of Communications’ Office. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. This policy can also be found in the Student Handbook.
Complete tasks on the MAC Portal page.
- Once you register for classes, you will find your Student ID number on your schedule. Enter that number here with your last name to get your email information.
- Access your email.
- Sign up for the MAC Alert System by logging into the MAC Portal, clicking on the HELP tab, and choosing MAC Alerts.
- Sign up for your Campus Parking Pass. (when you pick it up you will need your license, registration, and payment of $40)
Pay your tuition bill
- You can check your bill on line. All financial requirements must be met prior to the start of classes.Your invoice will be available on-line. You can access your bill through the portal page or by accessing your account on portal.mtaloy.edu. This is the same site that you use to review your schedule and your grades.