Please choose an option below based on your reporting topic. If you have any questions or concerns about reporting, please call the Vice President of Student Affairs at 814-886-6426.
Student & Community Reporting for a Student Concern
Faculty & Staff Reporting for a Student Concern
Report Student Conduct Concern
Report Academic Conduct Concern
Report Title IX Concern
Report Hate & Bias Concern
Report Injury (Known or Potential)
Report Faculty/Staff Concern