The Morris and Dalby family established this scholarship in 2022 in memory of Courtney M. Dalby, beloved sister, aunt, daughter, and mother of Toby and Sloan Dalby, made possible through the Falon Marie Morris Foundation. Courtney was a 2009 and 2010 Mount Aloysius graduate in the medical imaging program. This scholarship provides financial support for students pursuing a degree in medical imaging or a science-based curriculum with a preference given to non-traditional students.
- Full-time Student, working toward a degree at Mount Aloysius College
- Financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office guidelines
- Student pursuing a degree in medical imaging or a science-based curriculum
- Preference given to a non-traditional student
- Final selection authority shall be with the Scholarship Committee