Michael and Rebecca Baker established this scholarship in 2021 to provide financial support for students graduating from Portage Area High School. Mike, Mount Aloysius College’s Senior Vice President for Administration & Strategy/Chief Financial Officer, and his wife Becky, a paraprofessional who works at Portage Area High School, know the need is great and established this scholarship to support Portage graduates in their Freshman year.
- Full-time student working toward a degree.
- Financial need as determined by Financial Aid Office guidelines.
- Must be a recent graduate of Portage Area High School. If no qualified graduate from Portage Area High School applies, scholarships may be awarded to recent graduates of Penn Cambria High School.
- Must be a student enrolled their freshman year, who has earned an overall grade point average of 3.0 or better in high school.
- Final Selection authority shall be with the Financial Aid Committee.