2018 – 2019 Tuition and Fees (GCE)
Undergraduate tuition and fees are as follows:
- The cost for students enrolled on a part-time basis (11 credits or less) is $600 per credit.
- The cost for students enrolled full-time (12-19 credits) in one of our Business programs is $10,935 per semester.
- The cost for students enrolled full-time (12-19 credits) in Nursing is $12,345
- The cost for students enrolled full-time (12-19 credits) in Medical ImagingRadiography is $11,945 per semester.
- $105 Technology for students enrolled in an online program.
Graduate tuition and fees
- $815 per credit
- Comprehensive fee per semester: 7-11 credits $310; 12+ credits $620
When you register for your classes, the Business Office will want to know how you plan to pay your tuition bill. If your employer will be helping pay your tuition or if you expect to receive financial aid you must contact the Business Office to let them know your arrangements. Their office can be reached by calling 814-886-6368 or toll free 888-823-2220, ext. 5.
You may pay for your classes through a variety of means:
- Cash or Check: Make checks payable to Mount Aloysius College
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover)
- Online payments through the Cashnet link can be made on the MyMac portal page. (debit, credit and e-check accepted)
- Semester payment plans can be set up through MyMac portal Cashnet Link. (4 or 5 month plans available per semester
- Financial Aid: Students in a degree completion program at Mount Aloysius College and who take at least six credits in a semester have the opportunity to apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can apply by going to: www.fafsa.ed.gov. We recommend that you request a PIN number first by going to: www.pin.ed.gov. This PIN number will allow you to sign the FAFSA form electronically. It should be kept on file since it can be used to sign and access your FAFSA form in future years. For further information, see the publication Financial Aid Guide for Off-Campus Programs.
Types of Financial Aid Available
Students may be eligible for the following types of aid:
- Federal Pell Grant
- PHEAA State Grant
- Federal Stafford Loan (subsidized and/or subsidized)
Keep in mind state and federal grants are based on the FAFSA application and take into account income, assets and number in family. Federal Stafford Loans are monies that must be repaid once you graduate or cease to be enrolled at least half-time.