Upcoming Accepted Student Day!
You’ve worked hard to get into college. Now it’s time to reward yourself! Celebrate your success during a day designed specifically for YOU! (proud parents, family and friends are invited too). While you’re here:
- Meet your future classmates
- Ask questions of current students and alumni
- Mingle with professors, students & staff
- Finalize financial aid and admissions
And…become part of the MAC community!
Or Follow our Digital Checklist!
- File your FAFSA (federal school code – 003302)
- Visit Mount Aloysius College if you haven’t done so already. Options for your visit:
- Meet 1-on-1 with an admissions counselor and financial aid counselor
- Sit in on a class
- Meet with a professor from your desired major
- Eat lunch in the cafeteria
- Stay for an overnight with a current student
- After you receive your financial aid award letter, sign and return along with any other paperwork including work study
***Work Study documents need to be submitted in person at the financial aid office. They cannot accept anything faxed
- Pay your tuition deposit
- Register for Accepted Student Day
- Apply for endowed scholarships and book scholarship by May 1
- Set up an appointment to register for classes
Before the Start of Classes
I still have questions
Check out our accepted student frequently asked questions. If that doesn’t help…
Who can I talk to?
Help is only a click/call away. Get ahold of your admissions counselor.